Benefits and Business Usage of Salesforce Quickbooks Integration
- The Salesforce UI (user interface) is less complex and takes less effort to learn compared to other CRM solutions. Additionally, Salesforce offers better training support. It provides a wide range of training threads and articles available so that your employees can upscale easily. This helps you to train your own end users without having to take outside help.
- Integration of Salesforce with a legacy back-end system is less complex, which means it can be implemented in lower costs. Total integration will help every department to benefit from Salesforce.
- Salesforce provides a huge number of pre-made apps that can be used to customize your experience effortless and more economical. This is due to the availability of developers’ tools and free access to documentations that Salesforce provides developers.
- With the release of Salesforce Analytics (with Artificial Intelligence), customers have access to easy to use, powerful tools that can provide enterprise-wide benefits.
- Licensing costs vary as they are dependent on a number of factors. However, if you are comparing “apples to apples”, you will find Salesforce a more economical solution.
- Go mobile – Create your quotes, record an expense and email invoices – anytime, anywhere. There is no need to install any application in any of your devices. Teammates on different countries, continents and in different time zones can work together with ease on the same project.
- Real time collaboration – Collaborate in real time with customers and colleagues to ramp up the quality and quantity of work and take faster and smarter decisions each time. Plus, as this is hosted on cloud, the cloud computing saves time on file sharing as well.
- Always have your data backed up and secure – Probably the most significant aspect of cloud accounting is the assurance that your and your customers’ business data is always secure and always backed up and available on the go.
- Reduce your capital expenses – System upgrades and keeping your environments ready is quite expensive in several ways. It requires multiple expenditures to keep the system up to date, additionally you need to manage the team to do this job and also have people manage the quality of work and all. These are the things of the past. In the cloud, software automatically gets upgraded to the latest releases, so your customers are always up-to-date and using the newest version.
- Improved productivity & agility – Cloud technology will allow customers to invest more time on their business and less time bothering about administration and data entry.