SALESFORCE JIRA CONNECTOR
- Create Jira Issue from Salesforce by clicking on “Create Jira Issue” button in Salesforce and relate it to any Salesforce record
- Display list of Jira Issues related to a Salesforce Record in a Salesforce Lightning Component
- Search for Jira Issue directly from Salesforce and link a Jira Ticket to a Salesforce Record
- Display Jira Issue details along with Comments and ability to add Comments directly from Salesforce Lightning Component
- Configure automation to create Jira Issues using Smart Jira Connector Setup page. Customize Salesforce to Jira fields mapping.
Use Case 1 : Create Jira issue when Opportunity Stage is changed to Closed Won.
Use Case 2: Create Jira Issue when Account of Business type is created
- Configure automation to add comments to existing Jira Issue
Use Case 1: When Comment to Case is added – comment to related Jira ticket should be added.
Use Case 2: When Note is added to Lead, comment should be added to a related Jira Ticket.
- Configure Automation to add Attachment to Jira Issue.
Use Case 1: When Attachment is added to Opportunity, the same attachment should be added to related Jira ticket