What is Salesforce Artificial Intelligence?
– Utilities companies can use smart meters and smart grids to decrease energy consumption. Artificial intelligence is the simulation of human intelligence in machines or software that can act and think like humans and do the desired work. It is often also called machine intelligence, as it is the intelligence simulated by machines which may not necessarily be natural intelligence like humans. It is in the core of many software and machines from Siri to self-driven cars. The specialty of Artificial Intelligence is to learn from the available data and information in hand. It can smartly reprogram itself to do a better job based on new interactions and inputs.
Artificial Intelligence is already transforming businesses. The technology is evolving at a rapid speed and it is already surpassing human decision making in some instances. It is already being used in various sectors with many of its applications including data analytics, automation, and natural language processing. These fields of AI are proving to be effective in increasing efficiencies, streamlining operations, handling insights and even helping in attracting new customers across industries.
Many of the advanced companies have already seen changes and benefits to their businesses using AI. Super-fast hardware combined with a continuous flood of real-time data from multiple channels enables AI to drive unprecedented business results. AI models set to achieve the business goals can be perfected with real-time data from millions of customer interactions per day. Below are some proven examples of what and how AI can benefit businesses.
- Reduction in customer attrition.
- Up to 50% increase in Net Promoter Score between the company and its customers.
- Thousands of yearly net additions of new customers to the company.
- Increase in upgrade rates