CRM for Your Business Needs
Keap: Best Easy-to-Use CRM
- You can set up automated flows that can send messages to your customers or new leads.
- Keap has a marketing campaign builder that allows you to automate any marketing process or sales that you design.
- Keap has customer support however it is not available over the phone on weekends.
- Base fee: $79 per user per month
Less Annoying CRM: Best Low-Cost CRM
- Less Annoying CRM has taken out the complexity and expense from subscribing to a customer relationship management solution.
- It does not offer great CRM tools like other competitors, however with a simplified implementation process, one can have the system started and running in a couple of hours.
- Overall a good tool for small businesses with limited CRM budgets with easy setup.
- Base fee: $10 per user per month
HubSpot CRM: Best Free CRM
- HubSpot offers a free version that is significant enough to provide functionalities to improve processes and organization at zero cost.
- It also offers users with varieties of training resources in its online library, including invoice template generators, learning guides, email signature generators and marketing plan template generators.
- Out of all the competitors, HubSpot offers the best free version.
- HubSpot, as an additional feature to offer to its customers, has added a content management system to its platform.
- Base fee: $50 per user per month
Salesforce: Best for Small and Growing Businesses
- Salesforce is an all-in-one, cloud-based solution that offers everything a company of any scale needs and desires in CRM software.
- Salesforce’s software is basically associated with larger enterprises and businesses, Salesforce has a small business edition to offer that lets you take advantage of the product’s robust resources and a set of quality CRM tools and at a small business friendly price.
- Its key features include (and is not limited to) lead generation, sales forecasting, account and contact management, opportunity management, and workflow automation.
- The solution also includes an advanced artificial intelligence system, Einstein. This AI program allows Salesforce to develop predictive features that make the program easier and more comfortable to operate resulting in more business for the subscribing companies.
- Base fee: $25 per user per month
Zoho CRM: Best Overall CRM for Small Businesses
- Easy to adopt, easy to use and inexpensive to subscribe, Zoho CRM offers users lots of functionality with respect to competitive price point of view.
- Customization options are not that much extensive in comparison to its competitors, however, it offers many add-on apps which can fulfill your business needs.
- Zoho offers click-to-install extensions via the Zoho Marketplace, and its easy adoption process makes it possible for businesses to build out a custom CRM solution without an specialist developer.
- Base fee: $12 per user per month
Now, we have understood the concept of CRM and how it is used in business. We will now discuss how it helps businesses in several ways.